header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Found and DopeLit SL Drama
[Image: ch1KoQB.png]

Hello dramaalert nation. This just in Not Found VS DopeLit. not found creator says DopeLit copybotted his skins and also his friends stray dog. Here at CBC we do not condone the actions of copybotters and or cosign it. We provide the tools and it's up to you to do what you want with it. Not found creator first noticed the copybotting during an event that happened May of 2021. He wanted to keep it in the DM's and not out them but he had to out them because they were continuously still selling their skins that were effectively copybotted. From my point of view it looks like a shut-in shut case. 

Frankensteing the act of blending skins together to make your own skin. The last store to known to Frankensteing skins was L'Etre. David Cooper copybotted stray dogs skins. There was drama on this to and a boycotting at his store back in the day. L'Etre has gotten away with it scot-free and says he just bought a template and didn't realize it was someone else's work. 

[Image: F8SBGAA.png]

[Image: Zpc3qTh.jpg]

[Image: x5XyxId.png]

[Image: 3jAh9ok.jpg]

[Image: PnwC181.png]

[Image: pmqLwGe.png]

Not found Creator is filing a dmca at DopeLit. On the other hand DopeLit says he is the victim and is being copybotted. On his side he shows images of the body tones and the skins but not too close up where we can take a closer look at them. He too is filing a dmca at Not found, but he hasn't been creating for that long and not found has started creating in 2017.

[Image: SS0kGJ3.png]

[Image: GrDhtcb.png]

I have linked a copy of both of their skins and you can see the neck is very familiar still.

[Image: ZggoBEr.jpg]
postbit slot
More to add not found used a template to originally create the skin you can see the difference here. VOLKSTONE Male Skin Creator Kit - Full Perm

[Image: v3eUa9r.jpg]

DopeLit says he did a Google image search and use what he found and it was copyrighted material.

[Image: B3IYD4m.png]
Loved the reporting of this…  Big Grin

This is first league drama on steroids, and as usual, Copybot is the root of all evil… not their PSD templates or anything else… Copybot is!

Exclamation It's funny that these "top brands" before they were this big, bought templates and made skins from templates of 'unknown origin' Exclamation

If they want a few lessons on how to do skins the right way, I will introduce them to Substance Designer and Substance Painter instead of Photoshop.
It's weird how Not Found creator needs a few weeks to make a good release or some sh*t like that… maybe I should give them training on how to do it on the apps above and really do an original set in a day or two!!!

But, yet again, other things come to mind, where do they get their textures from… are they that skilled? NOPE! 
They get textures from existing RL 3D packaged texture bundles (skins, pores, wrinkles, freckles, etc) and for sure, most of them didn't even bought them.
Are they using copybot viewers to get those texture sets?! Or are they getting them from torrents, maybe?  Dodgy

Like Bishop says… if you want to get away with it, always blame those who are now establishing themselves! Because just like d**ks, my DMCA is bigger than yours.

We are not your problem, but your paranoia really is the issue here!
Leave us alone! We don't care about your dramas, so do not confuse a few trees with the forest Exclamation

Thanks Bishop  diamond

showbis Cool