header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Sale changing prices!
[Image: ZCWXRzV.png]

Undecided
Be careful this weekend with what you are trying to buy as it may end up more expensive than you originally planned! 
Might as well call it 100L Saturday Sale lol what creator would chose to price at 50 instead of 100?
Looks like I joined at the right time.
postbit slot
Wow, up to 100L$? This is incredible, I've understood that the original price was 50L$, then 75L$.. but 100L$? It's just unacceptable for me.
I like your idea, they should change the name to 100L Saturday Sale.

You arrived just in time!
(03-16-2023, 03:01 PM)Miau Wrote: Wow, up to 100L$? This is incredible, I've understood that the original price was 50L$, then 75L$.. but 100L$? It's just unacceptable for me.
I like your idea, they should change the name to 100L Saturday Sale.

You arrived just in time!

My thoughts exactly. I would occasionally buy one color items for 75, but for 100? That's way too much. I barely bother checking 99 sales as it is right now. 

Plus it will be very annoying to have to check and see what the price is for everything instead of just knowing it's 75. 

Bad choice imo.
I'm not going to buy anything that's 100L it seems like full price almost.
I dont know - I understand that prices need to rise once in a while.  

50L and even 75  is very cheap compared to what items did cost back in the days. 

I guess that creators also need to have their expenses covered in RL compared to how much time they spend on creating items in a virtual world. Time is money! 

So if prices will start to reflect quality and originality as well.  I would pay more. 

But simply copybotting - another example of discussion  from existing items and just add minor changes - if any - shouldnt cause prizes to rise almost 100% 

Do rename the Saturday Sale to 100 L$ Sales, then we dont get surprised.
Its up to the costumers to accept if they want to pay whatever price the creators set as a price. Be picky

If sales drops, and income isnt as expected, even with a higher price for the items, it could be a hint not to rise prices even though world 

Or - has their income dropped by less sales,  and they have to rise prices to keep their L$ balance steady? 

Btw the notice is also on The Saturday Sale Official - SL facebook
They chose to tun of comments

Guide

Rules