header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello all people
no, the correct name of the tool, is meshesSL - all the downloads i have, from the very beginning, has been named meshesSL . 

search engines are quite sensitive, however being this sensitive is odd.  And back to the main issue. 

yes, some of the forum is inaccessible  - explained in this subforum how it is supposed to work.  https://forum.copybot.club/Thread-Member...-explained

Hopefully you are able to get to the subforum when you click the link i entered.
postbit slot
(12-14-2020, 11:00 AM)Noobbody Wrote: no, the correct name of the tool, is meshesSL - all the downloads i have, from the very beginning, has been named meshesSL . 

search engines are quite sensitive, however being this sensitive is odd.  And back to the main issue. 

yes, some of the forum is inaccessible  - explained in this subforum how it is supposed to work.  https://forum.copybot.club/Forum-Threads...-likes-etc

Hopefully you are able to get to the subforum when you click the link i entered.

Yes, I got it, I'm not exactly a beginner, so I'm quite desperate due to so many restrictions, see below - I can't display practically anything here except help, but via links it works. Well, we'll see how the top goes on.[Image: iFLNvQ0.png][Image: ICdiJdT.png]Thanks for the anwers.
thank you for being patient and helpful.
i have moved the thread to the intro question area, it will be helpful for others. 

we would like to have good search options for all usergroups, and aware, if you can not search all forum, because of the restricted access ( which doesnt last that long! ) there will be double posts.

EDIT 
dec 23rd 2020

after OP decided to leave the forum, threads will be merged into their introduction

this means it is a mess to read.  sorry.

their shares are found here
(mesheSL) 
PhototoMesh Ransen software
mayastar plugin 4.4
meshhead studio ( Yabusaka )

Please do yourself a favor and read what is stated at CBC for what CBC's purpose is and the requirements.  Then it would not be a surprise that you need to be active to be a member here. 
if you dont want to share/be active - then this is not the place for you. 

This is not only meant for OP.  but in general 

nails

EDIT 2023
Shares have been moved to other forums again, since the introduction area is open for everybody to read.

Guide

Rules