header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :)
Quote:Whatever, but I beg you to stop this theorically interdited artificial paranoid forum drama.

BTW, for any who desires to know what I really responded can found it, as the CopyBotClub CBC knows very well, in the section of the forum called "trash" or even can privately address me. TYVM.

Kisses for you and for everyone! 💕

---
P.S.: As everyone can see, you have not answered my simple and easy question about what must I do to do to prove you are wrong, which implies that you do not mind being wrong.

BTW, the CopyBotClub CBC, I do not know whether you have thought even for a while that the real person that you seem to fear so much must be laughing out loud in a chair to see how you have decided that I am that person, simply "because you say that", thus letting that person act freely while still laughing at us, if it is that really reads us. I don't know whether you realize what a hideous ridiculous you are doing.

Also, as a friend's advice to the administration, despite the CopyBotClub CBC's alowed paranoia, it is also not good that in a forum the administration constantly allows a member like the CopyBotClub CBC to blatantly break the rules everywhere by trolling another members, because the rest of the members could feel affected seeing that such actions are not publicly corrected and yet whoever correctly follows rules is reprimanded and publicly threatened and her demonstrations go directly to the trash. The world upside down. But, of course, as the CopyBotClub CBC allways says "it's only my opinion". My democratic opinion, I would add in my case which in a real democracy everybody has right to without censures. Thank you.

Oh my, I really want to know what medication you have to take to be able to see all that YOU HAVE DONE HERE, 
in this strange light. Either you like to twist and manipulate things to your like so it fits your needs and/or you are just not right in the head ... really.

If it would have been up to me, you wouldn't have passed the entry at all in the first place, since you mentioned the underaged for your own agenda and to get your foot in the door to CBC ... THIS move of you is so disgusting and personally, I despise such movements deeply. 

You come to a home as a Newbie/Blacksack and try to tell HOW to rule CBC and even questions the Admins. and its enforcement PLUS give them a "friend's advice"? I am sure the Admins. will handle you properly. It shows that you know exactly what you are doing HONEY, so the explanation about the last drama post you made sucks badly, and it is great that it was tossed in the trash where it belongs too.

The one I have to answer is not YOU and never will, nor have I the desire to answer your drama questions, which serves only the purpose of stirring up more drama to your like and this will have an end soon Smile.

I defend my family till to the bone and will not allow anybody to bash them, just because a fart in your brain didn't found a hole to escape girl. I and most of the family too were a witness of forum harassment before in another home, and this is not what CBC stands for ... this is not wanted even under the smeary cover you want to hide your attacks by thinking this would help you to get your way ... wrong ... so wrong.
Anyway, this was my last word about this and my last word to you. Good luck with your next "home".

the CopyBotClub CBC
postbit slot
I am closing the thread. 

Things are as they are .  Words have been said. 

I can barely read your good advice to admin. So i will skip it. 

Anything anybody is unhappy with - take it to PMs. 

Any subject anybody disagree with how it is handled , - take it to PMs. 

Any advice to Admins on how to deal with the forum they created for everybody free to use - take it to PM

Any concerns - take it to PM

Do not expect to get replies -  Do not start new threads nagging.  As mentioned earlier - we do not have any rant sub forum. 

Your introduction is done, I think

I hope the content in this introduction won't scare new people away from CBC, this is not normal, what ever normal is.

It is exceptional. 

So shake it of your shoulders. Everybody.

Guide

Rules