header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little heads up while copybotting !
While searching on MP some stores I came across this particular item - a ''safe skin overlay'' that says it can protect you from people that try to copybot.
I don't know how this safe skin overlay looks like or if it's even legit - since I haven't seen anyone wearing this for their own safety
I don't have the L right now to buy it and test it to see if it's legit or not
But I just wanted to give everyone a heads up! Maybe the person you want to copybot wears something like this, so I thought y'all should know about this Smile

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LUS...M/21326437
[Image: VC9MJbA.png]
New to copybotting? Wanna rip mesh? Tutorial here:
Here
postbit slot
never saw something like that maybe it's just a bom with some words or some sypmols that apear when you try to copy the texture 

then we can always solve it using photoshop 

LET THEM TRY HARDER Heart
It's a scam because any watermarks they try to bake into the skin, will be visible on the person wearing the skin. Also BOM is not rippable unless you export and re-upload, and any non-visible watermarks can be easily removed in Photoshop.
Wow. I am pretty sure I came across someone wearing one of these the other day! 
There was like an entire force field object around them. 
I couldn't even inspect what they had on or their textures because the force field was in the way. 
I couldn't even figure out the name of the force field. 

I had heard about objects like those years ago to prevent people from copybotting.
This is just the first time I actually came across one!
(09-29-2021, 07:50 PM)MajorBling Wrote: Wow. I am pretty sure I came across someone wearing one of these the other day! 
There was like an entire force field object around them. 
I couldn't even inspect what they had on or their textures because the force field was in the way. 
I couldn't even figure out the name of the force field. 

I had heard about objects like those years ago to prevent people from copybotting.
This is just the first time I actually came across one!

There's really nothing magical, some mesh just overlapped the avatar shell on top and that's it.