header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to rant a bit -
(08-22-2023, 05:25 PM)Bishop Wrote: I might be of assistance.

This is how I've done it in the past it may not be acceptable anymore or even tolerated. I'll give you a few options and you pick the best one that suits your situation. 

⚪ You could use the way back machine if that Flickr page had been archived you could get a copy.

⚪ You could resize the face texture to a size that are form likes and just use that as a preview.

⚪ Why not make an unofficial preview image mimicking the style and branding of how Velour makes their ads.

⚪ Having the power of hindsight rip all the UUIDs from the in-world ads that you are using as a preview image for your post.

⚪ If any of these 3 Velour ads are the ones you are looking for I have them already, and Bishop is super big brain where when I use my full potential I become incomprehensible to the average person so I have to dumb down my wording choices so they understand me. This is a joke at my expense to properly explain and disclose it.

[Image: aFyeD31.png]

4871c0ad-6f47-2c0b-4ffc-b9ee8fe72462
57f868e7-61be-9899-4cae-6528fec13557
a51f17c2-5c8e-657f-8517-944e06cbccfb

I forget about the way back machine!! I'll have to look around it tomorrow and see if I can find it. 

And yes, hindsight is a real bitch lol. I don't know where it when I got this fatpacks in particular but I'll have to see if can rip preview images. I'll have to make an actual alt for that though bc despite me spoofing viewer I still am super paranoid. An alt is good to have anyway. 

But unfortunately no, the one I am looking for is none of those. Always good to have image archive of them though if they can't be found.
i'm a hunt whore and a gacha glutton.
simple as.

Messages In This Thread
I need to rant a bit - - by Disasters - 08-22-2023, 04:53 PM
RE: I need to rant a bit - - by Bishop - 08-22-2023, 05:25 PM
RE: I need to rant a bit - - by Disasters - 08-22-2023, 09:02 PM