Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how does she know?
Logged inworld - trying to keep up with the changes 

got a group notification 
Quote: deetalez.com (Steffi Villota): Group Notice Sent by: Steffi Villota
Against the LL TOS
Hello together! 

I have a very strongly pointer to you all!

!!With purchasing Skin Appliers DOES NOT give you the rights to get (steal) / use the Textures / UUIDs in any way (copyright law)! You are only allowed to use the Product (Appl) as it is given to you (as a HUD for a special Head to apply a texture to that Mesh Head) with the given permissions!!

Why im telling that here? Because in the last 2 days i saw 4 (!!!) people in my store using a Catwa designed Skintextures applied on their GENUS HEAD :O

how can she know without using a copybot viewer herself?

Guide

Rules

postbit slot
Reasonable doubt...

While she IS the designer of her skins, it implies that she can recognize her skins on other heads... While in reality, she probably does use CB viewer to verify that.

Thing is... IF she release her skins as system layer to match upcoming BOM changes, she wont have anything to bitch about.

Meanwhile, I'm using Birth skin on Akeruka head, because Cockwa can suck my dick...
Totally using a CB viewer herself, there's no way she would identify her skins that easily, specially if there's so many ways of altering avatars looks, and even if I have the same skin that you have, we could look totally different because of our shapes!... maybe she has this premise of 'if I have to go to war, then I'll use my enemies weapons too, but against themselfs' which make her a total hypocrite...

The fact she says
'You are only allowed to use the Product (Appl) as it is given to you (as a HUD for a special Head to apply a texture to that Mesh Head)' makes me think skin makers have special contracts with bodyparts makers to force people to use those bodyparts (heads, bodies), and earn comissions because of it.
a good creator can see that it is her skin, her creation, she don't need to use a cb vieweri can also see if someone sells or wear mesh clohting from another creator, i can tell you most of the time who the creator is also without a cb viewer
Wouldn't an Omega applier work on both? What about BOM? They could just use a skin from their inventory.
Detalez is steal skinnor other brands?
My guess would be that she is using one of those "nosy" ~ "What is she wearing?" huds.
No need for CB viewer.
It is unlikely that an established creator would take her chances with CB viewer and then, make it public that she knows.
At the same time, "Nosy Huds" are perfectly legal and give all the info she needs to sound the alarm.

I noticed in 7DS, the moderators are not only "helping" but also checking and continually sniffing around to see what people do, and what do they wear.
(06-24-2020, 07:28 PM)Bambi Wrote: My guess would be that she is using one of those "nosy" ~ "What is she wearing?" huds.
No need for CB viewer.
It is unlikely that an established creator would take her chances with CB viewer and then, make it public that she knows.
At the same time, "Nosy Huds" are perfectly legal and give all the info she needs to sound the alarm.

what is she wearing isnt detecting  HUDs, clothing or applier layers - only attachments 

quote from - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MB-...ng/9129140

Guide

Rules

(06-24-2020, 07:28 PM)Bambi Wrote: My guess would be that she is using one of those "nosy" ~ "What is she wearing?" huds.
No need for CB viewer.

I noticed in 7DS, the moderators are not only "helping" but also checking and continually sniffing around to see what people do, and what do they wear.

you can't see what skin or tattoos  they used with "What she is wearing" its only for clothing,
copitje, please read posts before answering.  no reason to repeat what has already been stated.

Guide

Rules