header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRES BEAU AKA Lory Grau claims everyone copybotted her work
[Image: ch1KoQB.png]

Hello, hello, bringing you the latest scoop of drama. Right off the presses. Lory Grau of TRES BEAU claims other creators copybotted her work. She also spreads rumours on virtual secrets. Talking bad about other creators. She slanders Tutti Belli, Dernier, IVES saying that they share her work in groups.

Lory Grau carries a lot of influence and event creators listen to her when she speaks, but she's been nothing but a hateful b****. She has been ridiculing people and poking fun at their work. 

The creators of Tutti Belli and Dernier spoke up on their Facebook about the drama. The other creators say they use references and they have use the same reference pictures that's why it looks the same. Lory Grau claims if they are creating different things using reference pictures then why are they placed in the same place. They are probably placed in the same place because there is not many places the place highlights on a face. There has been rumours about TRES BEAU copybotted other people's work and saying that she made it. I cannot confirm the allegations.
[Image: Z3KR0a1.png][Image: sRrHbfX.png]
[Image: 3cIQtUR.png]
postbit slot
More drama from virtual secrets. (◔_◔)

[Image: UT4fR3x.png]

[Image: dDcpr9D.png]
Ahahahahha and the remark 'I am not starting anything' is priceless!
I just call everybody thieves Tongue

Once we had a conversation around skins and how they were done. What is needed to really be a pro at it Photoshop can do it but it ain't the go to App for such thing if those characters who shout too much are the best of the best.
There is also the question of where they get the details to create skins, and they come from commercial products for 3D and I am pretty sure that who earns in the thousands can afford packs that cost in the hundreds each! But I can also make any number in photoshop  Wink Or steal those packs and then be the creator of the year Idea

I see all this and I feel sad for those creators....the bullies and the victims. How about getting a life and instead of bitching and go on witch hunts, shouldn't they be working?!
These Drama Queens annoy me and they show the worst side of Second Life.

If Lory Grau is all that skilled then leave the skin market and evolve to where your things won't be copied or look alike your releases.
and instead of going after people inworld get a lawyer and DMCA everybody.
But beware that everybody has dirty laundry and who knows you copied others.... I am pretty sure it was just for reference loooool

You don't know you can't use public figure lookalike skins? And that is against ToS????

That part about I know your RL and I am onto you is something you solve also with a lawyer and police, menacing people in Brasil is a crime!
You should all stop and take a break and breath but I guess the DramaSL poison is so deep inside your skins that you can't play it any other way.

LL also has a report button and you can block people.... Didn't you knew that? Do you need a tutorial  Dodgy

On the part about the copybot viewers again they are the root of every evil...
One advise, start by deleting them from your accounts when you rip your competition Exclamation

You give copybot a bad name, even if you after put them on heads to make screenshots. 
Copybot is a backup tool, a learning tool and not to be used to steal from others or for...hmmmm references  Tongue

Vão mas é trabalhar e deixem-se de falar besteiras!

Thank you for this fine article Bishop, who's the outlaw here hey mate  Wink

You rock
showbis Cool