sorry for the 'uuuuge image. but I find it hard to read, if not this size

[Image: I809e50.jpg]

FLICKR

This class is 250 US$
+ you will have to get dev kits 
+ pay for avastar. 

Its based on live classes and are now sold as edited videos

I have read advertising saying : 

"  In hard times we have to support and uplift each other, for that reason I want to share with you an amazing opportunity to help your or our family budget in RL or just for your own fun - Become an SL Creator! A trusted friend of mine is organizing mesh courses for Begginers. "

" And its amazing opportunity  to your RL income. I know her students always receive support even after the classes they have a group to share progress, she is helping everyone personally with issues. If you are serious its just the best deal " 

I have heard there are other courses offered by others Inworld like this one.

[Image: 8WYH2L9.png]

I wonder which family budgets are being raised with these offers?

edit
adding flickr 
my source has been gossip from groups.

Guide

Rules

postbit slot
hahahahahahahahahahaha

"This class is 250 US$"

with opportunities and friends like these who need enemies?!
I am sure she lives on one of those US states where weed is legal and she smoked when she did this publication

Maybe we should make one costing 500 US$ because dreaming doesn't pay taxes Tongue
That's a complete joke just Google how to make clothes for Skyrim or The Sims and you have the skills to make clothes for Second Life.
OMG.

$250 usd? WTH. 

JUst go to YouTube - Gaia Clary's channel has loads of free info right here https://www.youtube.com/c/gaiaclary/videos and not only is it free she explains how to use her Avastar along with her vids. They have been online for years

And there are hundreds more people including Blender artists that have vids for free.

I think the this might have been posted here somewhere not sure. But I have a Maya Tut here 
lmaaaaaaaooooo what a load of bullshit Cry people really do be hustling when it comes to SL.

As others have said, there are so many amazing and helpful tutorials all over youtube for learning blender, marvelous designer, etc. The channel " #$@&%*! tits #$@&%*" has been a lot of help to me in learning how to make stuff and rig in blender.
Wow 250 bucks! My meal for tw..(ahem) three months! (I'm of very slender figure) Smile hahaha
btw, Chiika, I have done a search for the youtube channel "#$@&%*! tits #$@&%*" but I didn't found it. Where did you found it in youtube, please?
Ehm.. Maybe i'm stupid to say that.. but, when i saw this ad for learning rigging, retopology, ads pic etc.. i really think that maybe the price is not so big.. I have spent money for many video tutorial in my life, for all the type of things XD sooo.. It's a fortune that I don't pay this person for the course? XD
Nanokat,
the issue with this course resides in the fact it is unrealistic that anyone can come out after a week ready to do quality mesh clothes…
Graduation day… on what?!

It is like putting dirty white sheets on the washing machine running the shortest cycle and expect them to come out heavenly white.

You can become very skilled in 3d but give yourself 3 months.
To be smart about it, get serious about every aspect of the process.
Then you venture to game optimization (retopology)
to rig for second life all you have to do is have the plugin and see a few videos and that is done.
Then yes the youtube videos might fill the SL blanks but you need to have the background training.

These are the apps of the trade:
Modeling: Blender, zBrush, Maya
Clothes: Marvelous Designer
Texturing and UV Unwrap: Substance Designer (a bit) and Painter or 3D coat
Retopology: you can use 3d plugins or apps
Rigging: Avastar or Mayastar

Then she promises to do shots for the vendors, this means rendering and post-processing.
!! Arnold; V-ray; Iray or Mental Ray and then Photoshop to perfect those shots… 3d renders alone doesn't cut it !!

If you start counting you will easily see that this is impossible to achieve in 6 days!
but she is smart she writes it down 4 models (top, legging, short and long dress)

A piece of advice is to, once you have enough shares
and some rooms open to you, then you can learn many things
and have access to the right tools and we don't want your $250 Tongue

Cheers,
showbis Cool
If a really good designer (Alexxis de Cuir, Miffyhoi Rosca, Iki Akiri, WiredExperiment, Deccan Arida...) would give lessons, it could be worth it,
but that store is crap having not more than a handfull dresses with starting amateur level meshes
(04-25-2021, 04:22 PM)showbis Wrote: Nanokat,
the issue with this course resides in the fact it is unrealistic that anyone can come out after a week ready to do quality mesh clothes…
Graduation day… on what?!

It is like putting dirty white sheets on the washing machine running the shortest cycle and expect them to come out heavenly white.

You can become very skilled in 3d but give yourself 3 months.
To be smart about it, get serious about every aspect of the process.
Then you venture to game optimization (retopology)
to rig for second life all you have to do is have the plugin and see a few videos and that is done.
Then yes the youtube videos might fill the SL blanks but you need to have the background training.

These are the apps of the trade:
Modeling: Blender, zBrush, Maya
Clothes: Marvelous Designer
Texturing and UV Unwrap: Substance Designer (a bit) and Painter or 3D coat
Retopology: you can use 3d plugins or apps
Rigging: Avastar or Mayastar

Then she promises to do shots for the vendors, this means rendering and post-processing.
!! Arnold; V-ray; Iray or Mental Ray and then Photoshop to perfect those shots… 3d renders alone doesn't cut it !!

If you start counting you will easily see that this is impossible to achieve in 6 days!
but she is smart she writes it down 4 models (top, legging, short and long dress)

A piece of advice is to, once you have enough shares
and some rooms open to you, then you can learn many things
and have access to the right tools and we don't want your $250 Tongue

Cheers,
showbis Cool

Ahahaha yes I understand what you say, and many of the softwares and plugins that you mantioned, I already know and use (a bit, not all).. I know how to create mesh, uv map, a little bit of the theory of retopology etc.. but I always need someone that say me what i'm doing wrong XD sooo.. ok! I try to share what I know and what I have with the forum, and don't waste my money for the course. I trust you!  Tongue Wink